Conventional loans are conforming loans with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. It is not insured by a government agency like FHA and VA.

More flexible than FHA, requires better credit score, down payment as low as 5%, allow 1 year taxes returns, can be used for new constructions,

Conventional requires mortgage insurance when down payment is lower than 20%. You can remove M. I. during the life term and the balance remaining is less than 80% of the value of the property.

Conventional loans have higher loan limits than FHA or VA.

The Mortgage loan with best service and faster approval

Our experienced pre-approval department team and our sophisticated loan system will make this phase easy for you and for your realtor.

contact us